Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Want To Read Wednesday


     Currently I am reading Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I needed a fluffy read after reading multiple fantasy/paranormal/science-fiction novels. I'm a mood reader you see so I follow my gut...even if I need to read something for review...Reading is my hobby, I don't want to force myself to read anything. If I force myself to read something I won't enjoy it!

Lesson of the day: If you love to read, don't force yourself to read anything you don't want to read at the moment.
SO! I plan on reading reading (in the near future): 


If you guys have read any of those, comment down below! What should I read next???


     Shout out to Jonas Lee for sending me bookmarks and a copy of A Time To Live! I expected the bookmarks but I didn't expect A Time To Live at all! Thank you so much! 
Expect a review soon guys!

My Weekly Favorites:
  • Once Upon A Time -- I'm obsessed with this so it's soo good
  • Bret's Blend Tea Trop-a-rocka diet tropical tea (Snapple)
  • EOS Sweet Mint lip balm
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Corn Casserole
  • Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
  • My boyfriend Joe ;)

     I've decided to post every Monday and Friday :) I will probably post in between then if I have time but in the next couple months I will be busy with a term paper that is worth over half of my grade. Hopefully I do well haha. 

Until next time guys!
Olivia 
~livthebooknerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment