Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Last Ever After (The School For Good & Evil #2) by Soman Chainani


Page Count: 672
Published in: July 21, 2015
Published by: HarperCollins
Genre(s): Middle Grade, Fantasy, Fairy-tales, Romance
Source: Print: Hardback: Library
Age Rating: PG-12

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

My Rating: 5 stars

Soman Chainani's Twitter: @SomanChainani
Facebook Page:  Facebook



Goodreads synopsis:

In the epic conclusion to Soman Chainani’s New York Times bestselling series, The School for Good and Evil, everything old is new again as Sophie and Agatha fight the past as well as the present to find the perfect end to their story.

As A World Without Princes closed, the end was written and former best friends Sophie and Agatha went their separate ways. Agatha was whisked back to Gavaldon with Tedros and Sophie stayed behind with the beautiful young School Master.

But as they settle into their new lives, their story begs to be re-written, and this time, theirs isn’t the only one. With the girls apart, Evil has taken over and the villains of the past have come back to change their tales and turn the world of Good and Evil upside down.

Readers around the world are eagerly awaiting the third book in The School for Good and Evil series, The Last Ever After. This extraordinary conclusion delivers more action, adventure, laughter, romance and fairy tale twists and turns than you could ever dream of!

~~~

Hey guys!

       Oh my gosh. Y'all know how much I absolutely loved the first and second books of The School For Good and Evil trilogy, and let me say, Soman Chainani has done it again! This book was perfection! The characters were fantastic and the whole story was perfectly wrapped up at the end. I felt like that it was perfectly done and I was fully satisfied at the end. Though I was satisfied, I really wish that Soman Chainani would write another story. He needs to write a continuation of Sophie, Agatha, and Tedros' stories. I want to know how their story continues and I want to know about their future.

What I Loved:
  • The characters. I loved learning even more about the characters. Soman wrote everything promised and more!
  • Dot has this whole rant about her friends fat shaming her and not accepting who she is and it was perfect!
  • You never know what will happen next. There are probably at least 5 plot twists. This book will keep you on your toes.
  • Agatha and Sophie. That's all I'm going to say.
  • Tedros + family. That's all I'm going to say. *grin*
  • Merlin...*bigger grin*
  • Guys to be honest, there are so many amazing things about this book that I can't name them all without writing a 672 page book. Haha. 
  • This book highlighted really great messages. Such as bullying and family issues.
        There's only positive things that I can say about this book. It's a definite 5 star book. The characters are so well thought out, and I have fallen in love with Chainani's writing over the past couple months. His whole writing style and world building is really genius. He added new characters that I loved, even if some were Evil. The situations of some of the Good characters are explained, and the Ever Afters of the characters weren't as they seemed. Chainani makes the stories of the characters original and fantastical. I loved how Chainani handled the mature issues throughout the book. He stresses how important love and family is. I love this story so much. I recommend that everyone reads these books. Everyone from all walks of life, all ages will love this story. It's absolutely flawless!

Here are my reviews of The School For Good & Evil and A World Without Princes!

The School For Good & Evil: [click here]
A World Without Princes: [click here]

Enjoy & happy reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment