Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Wrap Up 2015



Hey guys!

      It's been a great reading month! I've read 13 books, which includes 8 books and 5 graphic novels. None of the books were under a 3 star rating, so I'm very happy with the books that I read this month.
Here are the books that I read this month.



  1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner ~ 4.5 stars
  2. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner ~ 5 stars
  3. The Death Cure by James Dashner ~ 5 stars 
  4. The Kill Order by James Dashner ~ 3 stars
  5. Just One Year by Gayle Forman ~ 3 stars
  6. The Cellar by Natasha Preston ~ 4 stars {review coming tomorrow}
  7. Scott Pilgrim Volume 1 by Brian Lee O'Malley* ~ 4.5 stars
  8. Scott Pilgrim Volume 2 by Brian Lee O'Malley* ~ 4.5 stars
  9. The Siren by Kiera Cass ~ 5 stars {review coming next week}
  10. Entwined by Heather Dixon ~ 5 stars {review coming next week}
  11. Scott Pilgrim Vol. 3 by Brian Lee O'Malley* ~ 4.5 stars
  12. Scott Pilgrim Vol. 4 by Brian Lee O'Malley* ~ 4.5 stars
  13. Scott Pilgrim Vol. 5 by Brian Lee O'Malley& ~ 4.5 stars
The Scott Pilgrim books will be put in my joint blog post with all of my reviews of graphic novels at the end of the year. I will also talk about them in my video wrap up, which will be up at the end of the week, so keep an eye out for that!

I hope you all enjoyed this little wrap up! I promise that I will go into more detail in my video wrap up, and my exact thoughts will be in the reviews if they aren't up already! 

Enjoy everyone!
Happy reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment