Friday, December 29, 2017

My Favorite 2017 Reads


Hey guys!

    It's that time again! This year it was actually really hard to pick a complete list of 17 books that I REALLY enjoyed. This year was just so busy and I really wasn't completely wow'd by the books I read, so I decided to just list my top favorites and leave it where it ended. This year it came out to 13 and 2 rereads. 

     I expect to read a couple more short books and a few more comics/mangas/graphic novels, so who knows if this list is absolute. I usually post this within the first couple weeks of January, but I'm switching it up! 

Here are my top favorite reads of 2017! They aren't in any particular order...but ACOWAR is #1!!!


  1. A Court Of Wings & Ruin (A Court of Thorns & Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas
  2. Eliza & Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  3. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
  4. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
  6. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
  7. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
  8. Whichwood (Furthermore #2) by Tahereh Mafi
  9. If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson
  10. Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
  11. Runaways #1 by Rainbow Rowell & K. Anka
  12. Backstagers #1 by 
  13. The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas
Favorite Rereads:

  • A Court of Thorns & Roses (ACOTAR#1) by Sarah J. Maas
  • A Court of Mist & Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas

(Honestly, who didn't see those two coming? I never shut up about them!)

      What were your favorite books you read this year? I'm pretty happy with my list. I can't wait to read more this next year. The books I have planned for the next few days are going to be great! 

Happy reading!!!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
~LivTheBookNerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment