Tuesday, December 12, 2017

November 2017 Reading Wrap Up


Hey, guys!

      I've taken forever to write up my wrap up for November, but here it is! I read a lot of novellas this past month and even within the first 10 days of December, finals have taken over my life. I won't be reading much until finals are over. Once finals are over, I'll be reading the crap out of my TBR. I might hold a last minute 24-Hour-Read-A-Thon after finals, so keep an eye out for my Instagram page! Here are the books I read this past month!


  • Dragon Ball Z, Vol. 1: The World's Greatest Team (Dragon Ball #17) by Akira Toriyama
    • I bought this for my lovely boyfriend and he let me read it. I'm not too up to date 
  • Wolf Children Ame & Yuki (#1-3) by Mamoru HosodaYuu (Visual Art)
  • The Assassin & the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Assassin & the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Assassin & the Desert (Throne of Glass #0.3) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Soul Siphon (Soul Stones #0.3) by T.L. Branson
  • The Assassin & the Empire (Throne of Glass #0.4) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us & Them by Joshua Greene
Number of Pages Read: 1,644
Favorite Book Read: The Assassin & the Pirate Lord
Number of Sponsored Reads: 0
Number of Non-Sponsored Reads: 7

Number of School Texts: 1

Finals are next week, so wish me luck!
Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino


No comments:

Post a Comment