Friday, March 30, 2018

{Book Haul} March 2018


Oh my gosh, guys!!!!

      I've gone overboard this month...This past month I had a week-long break where I went out of town with my boyfriend multiple times. We went to see Les Miserables in Indianapolis, we went and sold probably 30 of my books to Half Priced Books, bought more books, and then went to a Mike Mullin signing at a Barnes and Noble in Indianapolis. It was so much fun! But I bought some books...granted, I did put myself in the position where I decided to buy books. This splurge was all because of my lack of self-control. I have no one to blame but myself. I'm quite happy with the books that I picked up. I always buy books with the intention to read them as soon as possible, but we all know it may be a bit... I'm going to separate the bought books from the ARCs, so stay tuned for my ridiculous extravagance! 





Pre-Orders and Purchases
  1. Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi 
  2. Runaways (2017~) #5 by Kris Anka, Rainbow Rowell, and Matthew Wilson
  3. Runaways (2017~) #6 by Kris Anka, Rainbow Rowell, and Matthew Wilson
  4. Saga (Single Issue- Chapter 43) by Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan
  5. The Viking's Chosen (Clan Hakon #1) by Quinn Loftis
  6. The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace
  7. The Witch Doesn't Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace
  8. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
  9. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
  10. Obsideo (The Illuminae Files #3) by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
  11. Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) by Jay Kristoff
  12. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
  13. Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
  14. Ashfall (Ashfall #1) by Mike Mullin (signed paperback 
  15. Ashfall (Ashfall #1) by Mike Mullin (second-hand signed hardback)
  16. Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman
  17. His Majesty's Dragon (Temeraire #1) by Naomi Novik
  18. (Barnes & Noble edition) The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black 
  19. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black 



Review Copies/ARCS
  1. The Haunting of Sunshine Girl (The Haunting of Sunshine Girl #1) by Paige Mackenzie
  2. The Awakening of Sunshine Girl (The Haunting of Sunshine Girl #2) by Paige Mackenzie
  3. The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl (The Haunting of Sunshine Girl #3) by Paige Mackenzie
  4. Me & Me by Alice Kuipers
  5. The Last Wish of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young
  6. Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider
  7. The Leading Edge of Now by Marci Lyn Curtis
  8. The Creature of the Pines (The Unicorn Rescue Society #1) by Adam Gidwitz, Jesse Casey, Christopher Smith, and Hatem Aly
    • review coming 4/3
  9. The Basque Dragon (The Unicorn Rescue Society #2) by Adam Gidwitz, Jesse Casey, Christopher Smith, and Hatem Aly
    • review coming 7/10
  10. The Calculus of Change by Jessie Hilb
  11. The Falling Between Us by Ash Parsons
  12. Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf
Number of Books Read: 8
Number of Books Unread: 23

So, I've managed to acquire 28 books and 3 comics. That's kind of ridiculous. I really treated myself this month...and the authors/publishing houses that I'm working with have really spoiled me. I can't wait to read these books. 

What books are you excited to read?

Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment