Saturday, April 25, 2015

Weekend Reads (4/25/2015)

Weekend Reads!

Hey guys! 

I figured that I should update you all on what I'm currently reading and what I may be reading this weekend and into this next week! 

~~~




I'm currently reading:

Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell (ARC)
Release Date: August 4, 2015 (!!!) 
I'm about 60 pages from the end so expect a review sooner rather than later! 





What I Plan On Reading Next!

Lali of the Lill by Adi Mandal

Lali of the Lill was sent to me by Adi via PDF and I plan on reading ASAP :D (and it's more of a short story so I decided to read this first!)

Goodreads synopsis: [click here!]

LOTL was published in February of 2015 and can be purchased on Amazon and I think is only an eBook :)




A Time To Live by Jonas Lee

This was sent to me from Jonas during term paper time and when I had a huge stack of library books, and I'm so excited to dive into ATTL! The cover is beautiful and the content is definitely going to be amazing I can tell!

Goodreads synopsis: [click here!]

A Time To Reap Review: [click here!]

This was also published in February so you can buy this basically anywhere. (It's also free on Kindle Unlimited...and $3.99 in eBook I believe!)





The Poisoned Emerald by Sarena and Sasha Nanua

I hate that I haven't read this yet! By the end of The King's Jewel I was so intrigued and I'm really excited to dive into this one as well!

Goodreads synopsis: [click here!]

The Gemstone Review: [click here]

The King's Jewel Review: [click here]

You can buy this anywhere I believe, but the iUniverse site is the publisher so all three books are there for sure to buy :)




MY RANDOM RECOMMENDATIONS!

(these are just a few random things that I'm really into right now)

~Movie


Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart!

This is such a cool movie! I watched it on Thursday (4/23) and yesterday (4/24). It's originally a French book by Mathias Malzieu (who is also the singer of the French band Dionysos.) It follows Jack who was born on the coldest day in the history of the world. His heart was frozen solid, and with the help of the midwife Madeline his heart is replaced with a small cuckoo-clock....This movie was so beautiful and creepy and gahh! It was so good!
It can be found on Netflix and on Youtube! Fans of Tim Burton will absolutely love this!





~FOOD                                      ~BEAUTY!


Snapple: Diet Trop-a-Rocka Tea         EOS: Sweet Mint Lip Balm


                                 



HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND GUYS!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment