Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 2016 Wrap Up


Hey, guys!

      Once again, it's been a pretty busy month, but I've gotten quite a lot done during my Thanksgiving break. I'm pretty proud of the amount  of reading that I've managed to do accomplish. I've read some pretty great books and I've been able to keep up with school with time to spare for extra stuff. 



  1. Little Nothing by Marissa Silver
  2. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
  3. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
  4. Life In Pieces by Chase Smith
  5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  6. The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #2) by Rick Riordan
+162 of The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

Number of Pages Read: 1,584
Favorite Book Read: The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
Least Favorite Book Read: Little Nothing by Marissa Silver
Most Common Genre Read: Fantasy

Reviews for the books I read this month will be going up really soon! I'm really behind, as finals are coming up and I'm basically running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I plan on writing up a butt-ton of reviews during my Christmas break`

Happy reading everyone! Comment down below your reading progress!

Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on AminoBooks


No comments:

Post a Comment