Tuesday, April 4, 2017

March 2017 Book Haul

Hey, guys!

It's time for my March book haul!

      Well, I've managed to acquire a bunch of books this past month....27...I know! Ridiculous! The BookOutlet sale really messed me up. I bought 20 books for $88. 4 of those books were for my sisters, mom, and boyfriend, but the others were for me. I got another coupon for BookOutlet so I might just buy more sometime, but who knows. I actually placed three different orders this past month...2 during the huge sale and 1 with a code that was a bookstagram exclusive.



📚Books Featured:📚
~Bitterblue (Graceling #3) by Kristin Cashore ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Terrier (Beka Cooper #1) by Tamora Pierce {TBR}
~Bloodhound (Beka Cooper #1) by Tamora Pierce {TBR}
~Mastiff (Beka Cooper #1) by Tamora Pierce {TBR}
~Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas {TBR}
~Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas {TBR}
~Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld {TBR}
~Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige {TBR}
~Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell {TBR}
~Marlena by Julie Buntin {TBR}
~Nimona by Noelle Stevenson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard {TBR}
~Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon {TBR}
~Before by Anna Todd {TBR}
~Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2
~Girl on the Verge by Pintip Dunn {TBR}
~The Hero For WondLa (WondLa #2) by Tony DiTerlizzi  {TBR}
~Winnie The Pooh by A.A. Milne ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones {TBR}
~The Harry Potter boxset (#1-#7) by J.K. Rowling ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Not For Me & Not Pictured:
~Period 8 by Chris Crutcher (for my boyfriend, Alex)
~Attack On Titan: Before the Fall Vol 8 Hajime Isayama (for Reagan)
~Alice Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carrol (for my mom)
~The Shrunken Head (The Curiosity House #1) by Lauren Oliver & H.C. Chester (for Bailey

Candles:
~The Night Court from BiblioFlames 
~The Hufflepuff Common Room from BiblioFlames

BiblioFlame's shop: {click here}
Night Court: {click here}
Hufflepuff Common Room: {click here}

Where I Bought/Got My Books
Number of Books Read: 12
Number of Books Reviewed: 2
Number of Books Unread: 15

Which book should I read first? I'm very indecisive, so comment down below, tweet me, or DM me which book I should read!

If you'd like to see my bookish shenanigans and see my wrap ups and hauls faster, then please go give my Instagram a follow. Once I hit 600 followers, I'll be hosting a giveaway for my followers with cool (and unannounced) bookish prizes!   


Click {here} to follow!

Happy reading, all! 
Make good book buying decisions!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino


No comments:

Post a Comment