Tuesday, February 14, 2023

{Review} Games With the Orc by Kathryn Moon


Page count: 271
Publisher: Kathryn Moon
Published on: December 27, 2022
Genres: Adult fantasy romance, monster romance, paranormal, erotica
Format: ebook and paperback personally purchased


This book is only $3.99 for Kindle, so if you're interested, I cannot recommend it enough!

Rating: 5/5 ✨

Spice: 5/5 🌶


I know I know. This isn't the typical read that you'd find on my blog. But since diving into Katee Robert's backlist and recent releases, I'm absolutely loving paranormal, fantasy, and monster romances. If KR recommends it, I read it. And this book was phenomenal. If you like monster romance or if you've been loving Katee Roberts' books like I have. I cannot recommend this enough.

This book was honestly some of the best monster romance I’ve ever read. It was the perfect mixture of softness and sexy good times. This was probably one of the spiciest books I’ve ever read, but it also had the best established consent and aftercare that I’ve ever read.

I’ve gone and and forth about whether I think this needs more plot or not, but I think I’m thoroughly content with all that I read. I honestly would have loved this if it was longer, but only because I didn’t want this story to end. I loved meeting Sunny and Khell’ar. I didn’t think that orc romances would be something I liked, but if they’re like this, I want more. This was everything I could have wanted. I cannot wait for more books that follow the shenanigans of The Monster Smash Agency. I cannot wait to read more from Moon's backlist too. Her writing is just phenomenal.

Happy reading, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment