Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Heir by Kiera Cass

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE SELECTION SERIES WAIT TO READ THIS REVIEW! BUT IF YOU'VE READ THEM CARRY ON!

The Heir by Kiera Cass



Page Count: 368
Published on: May 5th 2015
Published by: Harper Teen
Genre(s): Young-adult, Dystopian, Romance, Science Fictio
Source: Print: Hardcover

Where To Find It: Goodreads// Amazon  

My Rating: 5 stars





Goodreads synopsis:

Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought. 

~~~

Hey guys!

       OH! MY! GOSH! THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN HANDLE THE FEELS I'M FEELING ABOUT THIS BOOK! Kiera Cass is seriously amazing! I cannot handle how well she tied up the characters from the earlier books into the Heir! OH. MY. WORD. She is perfection! I'm so in love with this book! 

       This review is just going to be a bunch of loving mumbo jumbo because if I say too much I will reveal spoilers to the series, and we can't have that!

       So! Eadlyn has to have a Selection to distract the kingdom from certain things from happening (no spoilers *wink*). Now, Eady doesn't want the Selection. She wants to be her own person and run the kingdom herself. She doesn't want to have to open up to people. She cannot stand to open up to anybody lest she look weak in front of her people. She is very controlling and slightly fearful but that's what I loved about Eadlyn. She was totally powerful and stuck up and creative and such a relate-able character! I love how you find out little bits and pieces about the previous characters and learn about what's been happening with Illea within the last 20 years that (SPOILER) XXXXXX and Maxon have been together.

       My favorite boys had to be Kile, Henri, Erik, and sometimes Fox. I'm not to fond of Ean, although in some people's reviews I see that most love him. I found him really manipulative and just...not good for Eadlyn! 

       THE END! OH MY WORD THE CLIFFHANGER! THAT ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIED ME! I NEED THE NEXT BOOK! THESE BOOKS NEED TO GO ON FOREVER! 

YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK! IF YOU LOVE THE FIRST SELECTION TRILOGY AND THE NOVELLAS YOU WILL ADORE THIS! 

My Review for the Selection series: {click here}
My Review for Happily Ever After: {click here}

Until next time guys!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~



No comments:

Post a Comment