Friday, May 1, 2015

April Wrap-Up and May TBR


Hey guys!

I read 11 books this month! This was a much better reading month than March was :D





This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

My Review: {click here!

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/02 /2015










The Geography of You & Me by Jennifer E. Smith

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/03 /2015








The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/05/2015





  
The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner

My Q&A With Bailey/Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/09/2015






The 100 by Kass Morgan

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/09/2015






Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/11/2015






You & Me & Him by Kris Dinnison

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/12/2015








Bad Magic by Pseudonymous Bosch

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/17/2015






Undertow by Michael Buckley

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/22/2015






Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/25/2015






Lali of the Lill by Adi Mandal

My Review: {click here!}

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Date Finished: 04/25/2015












~~~

May TBR List!



A Time To Live by Jonas Lee 

I've been busy this week with school work and reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain! I plan on reading more this weekend.

Goodreads synopsis: [click here!]

A Time To Reap Review: [click here!]

This was also published in February so you can buy this basically anywhere. (It's also free on Kindle Unlimited...and $3.99 in eBook I believe!)




The Poisoned Emerald by Sarena and Sasha Nanua

I've been meaning to read this for a while but I didn't want to force myself to read it otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy fully.


Goodreads synopsis: [click here!]

A Time To Reap Review: [click here!]

This was also published in February so you can buy this basically anywhere. (It's also free on Kindle Unlimited...and $3.99 in eBook I believe!)







Amish Promises by Leslie Gould

I recieved this from Bethany/Baker Publishing House and I plan on reading this very soon! I actually got it really early and I'm so glad I did :)
I plan on reading it really really soon...hopefully my english class gets through Huck Finn and Gatsby sooner rather than later so I can read more :)

Soon to be published on: May 5th, 2015

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Where To Find It: Amazon // B&N





Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel

So, my school librarian recieved a box of ARCs from Clarion and HMH Publishing and she's letting me borrow a few of them! This week I borrowed Charlie, Presumed Dead & Con Academy.

Publishing Date:

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Where To Find It: Amazon // B&N







Con Academy by Joe Schreiber 

I also was given this by my school librarian to borrow! Thanks Mrs. Longgood!

Publishing Date: August 4th 2015

Goodreads synopsis: [click here]

Where To Find It: Amazon // B&N









Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

My boyfriend gave me this for Valentines Day...and I'm a terrible girlfriend and haven't read it yet...oops...Sorry Joe xx

Goodreads synopsis:  [click here]

Published on: February 10th 2015

Where To Find It: Amazon // B&N








       I'm a mood reader so who knows what I'll read this month! What do you want to read this month? Comment down below!

Until next time guys!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment