Wednesday, May 10, 2017

(Late) May 2017 TBR

Written: May 10, 2017




Hey, guys!

     I know this is going up pretty late and it's actually just a random decision I made maybe an hour ago, so it's not like it's super planned. I realize I've only read 1 book so far this month, but I'm half way through A Court of Wings & Ruin (I'm taking it slow and savoring) and I plan on continuing the Throne of Glass series soon after finishing ACOWAR. So I'm just going to call it "May: The Month of Maas" (cue dramatic and theatrical gestures). I'm done with school for the summer, but I'll be catching up on reading, writing reviews, and working. I'm going to be figuring out my time management schedule again. It changes all the time!

      I've already started the month with Throne of Glass and the first half of A Court of Wings & Ruin, so Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, and Queen of Shadows will by next on my reading TBR. I'm collecting the ACOTAR series in all of the editions I can get my hands on, so those aren't an issue, but I'm collecting the ToG series in paperback at this moment, so I do not own Empire of Storms or The Assassin's Blade quite yet. I might pick them up at the library, but I'd rather stick to the books I have on my physical TBR. So, I doubt I'll pick them up until I find them in U.S. paperback. 

Stay tuned for my May 2017 Wrap Up for the final book count and to see all that I read!

My Sarah J. Maas TBR:


  • Throne of Glass {read: 5 stars}
  • Crown of Midnight
  • Heir of Fire 
  • Queen of Shadows
  • A Court of Wings & Ruin {cr: page 339/705}


I absolutely adore SJM's writing. Her stories are just so fantastically done and I can't wait to read all of her work. I'm pretty sure her books are going to be automatic buys in the near future. She is swiftly becoming one of my top 10 favorite authors...

If you'd like to join me in Maas May, then please DM me on any of my social media handles (listed below).  

Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino


No comments:

Post a Comment