Wednesday, June 28, 2017

July 2017 TBR + Reading Plans



Hey, guys!

      July is going to be a really busy month, but I have some lofty goals for my reading month. Julia and I plan on buddy reading two books (one for the book club and one for fun) and I plan on reading lots of review books as well. I also plan on taking part of the 2017 Summer BookTube-A-Thon. The challenges aren't announced yet, so I'll post my TBR the Monday before the read-along starts! I'm super excited to take part of it again!

     Julia and I decided that we would create each other's July TBRs and try to stick to them. Julia picked a really awesome TBR for me this month and I'm really excited to get into it. I'm really excited for Julia to read the books I picked for her. They are some of my favorites and I have been bugging her to read them FOR. EVER!

Anyway, here are the books Juju picked out for me!


Image result for kiss me in new york catherine riderImage result for the love interest cale dietrich
Image result for first and then emma millsImage result for shadow and bone leigh bardugo cover
Image result for unhooked book

  • Kiss Me In New York by Catherine Rider
  • The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
  • First & Then by Emma Mills
  • Shadow & Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo
  • Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell

Buddy Reads



Image result for crooked kingdomImage result for the glittering court
  • Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead


I can't wait to start up another discussion with the book club! I'll be announcing the new July book during the live show on Thursday, but the official announcement will be going up Saturday the 1st. Stay tuned!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino


No comments:

Post a Comment