Thursday, January 16, 2020

Most Anticipated Winter & Spring 2020 Releases



Hey, guys!

There are so many wonderful books coming out in 2020! There is no way that I'm going to get to them...for goodness sake, I have at least 70 on my Goodreads shelf alone. Here are the 14 books that are on my radar and my 5-star predictions. There are only three authors (bottom row) that I have never read on this list, but I'm confident that they are going to be excellent reads. 


This year is probably going to be the year of library check-outs and tackling my physical TBR because I can honestly not afford to buy all the new releases this year. I've decided to really cut down on my book-buying and to focus on the books that I have right now, rather than acquiring more books that I won't read right away. It sounds like common sense, but I get so tempted in book stores. It's wild.

Here are the books that I'm anticipating the most from 2020! I plan to read every single one of them in 2020.

4295272840778901. sy475 4428104947934705. sy475 46779178. sy475 41541435. sx318 4477808343892137. sy475 46346381. sy475 50056075. sx318 sy475 36071008. sy475       

4052281440877706. sy475

  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer - January 7
  • Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibanez - January 7
  • Beyond the Shadowed Earth by Joanna Ruth Meyer - January 14
  • Lucky Caller by Emma Mills - January 14
Once again, January is beginning with a bang. There are so many fantastic books from my favorite people that are being published. I'm so jazzed to continue on with the ACSDAL series and read some more stand-alones by my favorites.
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J. Maas -- March 3
  • Docile by K.M. Szpara - March 3
  • Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams - March 10
  • The Consequences of Loving Me by Kat Singleton - March 19
  • The Honey-Don't List by Christina Lauren - March 24
Another month of fantastic releases! I'm so so so excited for House of Earth and Blood. It's my most anticipated read of 2020. I need it in my hands as soon as possible. You bet your butt that I'll be spending the beginning of March tackling this massive book. I've also heard so many interesting and intriguing things about Docile. I cannot wait to give it a try. Of course I had to add the new Bromance Book Club book to my list. I've already read an ARC of it, but I'm so excited to have a finished copy. 
  • Check Please! Book 2: Sticks and Scones by Ngozi Ukazu - April 7
  • The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang - May 4
  • The Betrothed by Kiera Cass - May 5 
  • Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo -May 14
  • The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins - May 19
I'm not sure how I became so blessed to be alive for so many of my favorites continued releases, but holy cow, I'm so freaking jazzed for the Helen Hoang's newest book, Kiera Cass's newest book, Suzanne Collins is back????, Elizabeth Acevedo has a new release that sounds just fabulous, and we're getting another collected volume of Check Please!? How are we so blessed? I'm so excited to read all of these books. My heart rate is already going nuts just thinking of getting my hands on these books.

Which 2020 releases are you the most excited for? Which of the books from this list have you heard of and which are completely new to you? Let's discuss in the comments!


Happy reading!
Olivia
Liv the Book Nerd ~


No comments:

Post a Comment