Monday, January 17, 2022

Top Favorites from 2021

 

Hello, my lovelies! 

I hope your week was wonderful! Today I’m bringing you my top reads from 2021. I usually do a top XX of 20XX, but I don’t think I can reasonably do 20+ every year. Especially when I’m averaging 120 books a year. It’s just too many and I’m going to start narrowing it down every year.


Naturally, I’ll give you my top 5, but I’m going to just list the rest of my faves. They aren’t in any semblance of an order after the top 5.

✨1 - A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
✨2 - The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab    
✨3 - Heartstopper (any of them tbh) by Alice Oseman
✨4 - The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson
✨5 - King of Battle & Blood by Scarlett St. Clair

I have 19 books featured in this picture. Again, in no particular order:
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- Neon Gods by Katee Robert
- Vengeful by VE Schwab
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell
- The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune
- Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- Lore Olympus Volume 1 by Rachel Smythe
- BL Metamorphosis Volume 1 by Kaori Tsurutani

All of these books were 4.5 stars or higher. When I look back on them all, I’d give them all 5 stars if I hadn’t initially. I definitely recommend them all.

See any of your favorite reads? Or maybe you disagree and didn’t enjoy one of them as much. Let’s discuss them in the comments!

If you're interested in seeing my favorites from the past 7 years, I'll link those below. Just click on the year and it will direct you to the blog post. Enjoy!


If you're interested, I also have a video up on my Instagram page where I discuss my favorites from the past few years + a book haul from the massive 50% off sale at Barnes & Noble. 

What were some of your favorite reads from 2021? Or maybe just some of your all-time favorites in general?

Let's discuss!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment