Saturday, January 2, 2016

Top 15 Books of 2015


Hey guys!

      I've read so many amazing books this year, but there have been some books that have stood out from the rest of the 133 books that I read. Some of the books on this list aren't shown in the picture because I do not own them yet, but most are shown:). There are 3 re-reads on this list, but I've never done a top # of 20# before so, I included them. Here are my top 15 books of 2015!




My Favorite Series Read: 
  1. The Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass (+Novellas & The Heir)
  2. The School For Good & Evil trilogy by Soman Chainani
  3. The Shatter Me trilogy by Tehereh Mafi
My Favorite Stand-alones:
  1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  3. Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos 
  4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Beginnings of Series:
  1. Undertow by Michael Buckley
  2. A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  3. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
  4. Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  5. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Favorite Graphic Novels:
  1. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
  2. Lumberjanes (Volume #1) by Noelle Stevenson
Favorite Re-reads:
  1. The Hunger Games Trilogy
  2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  3. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  4. Prince Of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
 (Complete List) My Top 15 Books of 2015:



     All of these books are really amazing, and I highly recommend them to everybody. There are a good mix of contemporary, romance, dystopian, fantasy, high fantasy, graphic novels, and science fiction. I love these books, and think you all will too. I hope that you read some amazing books in 2015, and I hope that y'all enjoy yourself in 2016. 

Happy New Year Everyone!
Happy Reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~



No comments:

Post a Comment