Friday, June 19, 2015

Weekend Reads [6/18~6/22]


Hey guys!

I've read 4 books this week! (Reviews coming soon!) Hopefully this weekend, with my busy schedule, I should be able to read a bit! I've been into reading middle grade series and novels, but I'm going to be finishing my stack of library books then get onto tackling my TBR :).


I'm Currently Reading:



A Court Of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Page Count: 416
Published on: May 5, 2015
Published by: Bloomsbury Publishing
Genre(s): Fantasy, YA, Fairy-tale Retelling, Romance
Source: Print: Hardback: Library

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO FAR!







The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

Page Count: 488
Published on: December 18th 2012
Published by: Disney Hyperion
Genre(s): Fantasy, YA
Source: Print: Hardback: Library

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 


THIS IS THE LIVTHEBOOKNERDBOOKCLUB BOOK OF THE MONTH!
***JOIN THE READ-ALONG!***

A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab

Page Count: 400
Published on: February 24th 2015
Published by: Tor Books
Genre(s): Fantasy, YA, Historical Fiction
Source: Print: Hardback: Library

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

I'm excited to dive into this one soon!







What are you reading this weekend? Comment down below! 

Until next time guys!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment