Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekend Reads [6/26~6/29]


Hey guys!

       So, I've just gotten out of my Trigonometry summer school class and now I have much more time to read! I'm really excited to finish up my batch of library books and begin on tackling my TBR stack of books. This weekend I plan on finishing up The Jewel by Amy Ewing and finish up the rest of my library books. Here's what I plan on reading!


The Jewel by Amy Ewing

Page Count: 358
Published on: September 2nd 2014 
Published by: HarperTeen
Genre(s): 
Source: Print: Hardback: Library

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

Twitter: @amyewingbooks

This is really good so far, and I'm excited to see where this leads.



Alanna: The First Adventure (Song Of the Lioness #1) by Tamora Pierce

Page Count: 274
Published on: 1983
Published by: Simon Pulse
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, High Fantasy, YA
Source: Print: Paperback: Library

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

This is one of my all time favorite series and I'm really excited to read it again!


In the Hand of the Goddess (Song Of the Lioness #1) by Tamora Pierce

Page Count: 264
Published on: 1983
Published by: Simon Pulse
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, High Fantasy, YA
Source: Print: Paperback: Library

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon





Pendragon: The Merchant Of Death (Book 1) by D.J. MacHale

Page Count: 
Published on: 
Published by: 
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, High Fantasy, YA, Science Fiction, 
Source: Print: Paperback: Library

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

I've also read this series. It's one of my favorites. It's been a couple years since I've read them, but I'm excited to read them again.


I may choose some different books but only time can tell for a mood reader. Comment down below what you're reading this weekend!

Reviews coming soon for The Iron Trial by Cassie Clare & Holly Black and a review for The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith!

Enjoy guys!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment