Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Contemporary TBR & ARC TBR


Hey guys!

      I've been saving quite a few contemporaries on my TBR shelf that I've been saving to read this summer, and this is just a little post about part of my summer TBR and the books that I will be reading in the next couple of weeks.

Here are the contemporaries that I've saved for this summer!

  1. White Lightning by Minton Sparks
  2. Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer
  3. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
  4. Boy 21 by Matthew Quick
  5. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn


Here are the review copies that have been sent to me in the past couple of weeks! (and some of my actual TBR)
  1. Karma by Nadine Nightingale (review copy)
  2. Phage by Mark Tamplin (review copy)
  3. Caretaker by Josi Russell (review copy)
  4. Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley (lent to me by my friend)


I also have a few more review copies coming in the mail from a couple more indie authors, so keep an eye out!

If you'd like to check out any of these books, then keep an eye for their reviews!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment