Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Wrap Up 2016



Hey guys!

      This month I read 9 books and reviewed and neglected my blog a bit. This month has been so hectic! I'm graduating from high school June 4th, and this past month has been full of tests, rehearsals, and studying. Unfortunately, this month was also the best month for 2016 releases. I plan on reading much more May releases, but unfortunately, I've only read one -- The Crown...my most anticipated 2016 release. I can't wait to read more 2016 releases. 

      If you'd like to check out my reviews for these books, then click on the links below! All of these books were really great I recommend that you read them. Caretaker and Karma were sent to me by the authors for an honest review, so stay tuned for the reviews! 




  1. Popular by Maya Van Wagaden ~ 4 stars
  2. This Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell & Phil Lester* ~ 5 stars
  3. The Heir by Kiera Cass (reread) ~ 5 stars
  4. The Crown by Kiera Cass ~ 5 stars
  5. Cress by Marissa Meyer ~ 5 stars
  6. Winter by Marissa Meyer ~ 5 stars 
  7. Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley* ~ 4 stars
  8. Caretaker by Josi Russell ~ 4 stars
  9. Karma by Nadine Nightingale ~ 3 stars
More reviews coming soon!

Favorite Book Read This Month: The Crown by Kiera Cass
Least Favorite Read This Month: Karma by Nadine Nightingale
Pages Read: 3,405

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment