Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday {#16}: Fictional Items I Want


Hey, guys!

    It's time for another Top 5 Wednesday! This week I'll be discussing the fictional items that I want. There were so many things to choose from, and I had to choose them from, but the items mainly came from Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Doctor Who...I mean who would have guessed! *wink* There are 6 instead of 5, but I couldn't narrow it down anymore...

Here They Are:
  1. Wand
  2. Invisibility Cloak
  3. Time Turner
  4. Sonic Screwdriver
  5. T.A.R.D.I.S.
  6. Light Saber
      I mean who wouldn't want any of these items?!?!? With a wand, you can cast any kind of spell! With an invisibility cloak, you can sneak around and be invisible. With a time turner, you can go back in time and have awesome experiences. With a sonic screwdriver, you can help the Doctor save the world, and that goes the same with a T.A.R.D.I.S.! You can travel space-time with the coolest guy in the universe! Who doesn't want to do that? ...Do I have to explain the light saber? Seriously....who has never wanted a light saber? They are amazing! 


Picture of wand

This is actually my wand. It chose me on Pottermore.
Dogwood wood with a Phoenix feather core 12 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility









Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment