Wednesday, September 14, 2016

August 2016 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

      I bought more books...YES I'M SO ASHAMED! Holy crap I don't even know how I acquire so many books, but I did. 10 were given or gifted  to me, so it's not like I bought all of them, but the 8 books that I did buy...3 were for school and I bought the rest really cheap or discounted. I'm ashamed for spending money, but I'm not ashamed for giving books a loving home *wink* Here are the books that I bought this month!


I'm really really excited to read these books, and I can't wait to review them for you all. 

*Read
+Review Copies
For School
  1. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White*
  2. The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan*
  3. Harry Potter & the Cursed Child (Harry Potter #8) by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne* (review coming)
  4. After You (Me Before You #2) by Jojo Moyes* (review coming)
  5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  6. The Curious Incident Of the Dog In Night-Time by Mark Haddon
  7. The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid
  8. The Hamilton Affair by Elizabeth Cobbs
  9. InSomnus by Emily Fennig*+ (review coming)
  10. After We Collided by Anna Todd
  11. Lola & the Boy Next Door (SIGNED) by Stephanie Perkins*
  12. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Conan Arthur Doyle
  13. Striking Terror by Denis Lipman+
  14. Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban (hardback) by J.K. Rowling*
  15. Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets (nicer paperback) by J.K. Rowling*
  16. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee*
  17. Furthermore by Tehereh Mafi
  18. The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
This list of books is in order of when I bought/received them, so if you're confused about how they're arranged in the picture then that's just by size/height. 

Which book are you most excited about me reviewing? If you want, I'll put it closer to the top of my TBR! Comment below or contact me through any of my social media that is linked down below!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment