Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017 Wrap Up + February TBR



Hey, guys!

     This past month has been so busy! I've started my second semester of college, gone back to work, and I've finally gotten shelves to hold my books! I've also been going through a killer reading slump. The only upside to this reading slump is that I've started writing a novel...well I'm trying. I'm only about 5-6 pages in, but I'm really excited about where it's going. This past month I've read 4 books. I've been trying yo read all of my review books before I start my books for fun, but I've been switching back and forth. I need to find a really fantastic book that gets be back at it. 

Here are the books that I read this past month!



  1. Gemina by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
    • 4 stars
    • Click {here} for my review!
  2. Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
    • 3 stars
    • Review coming soon!
  3. The Kingdom of Oceana by Mitchell Charles
    • 2.75 stars 
    • Review coming soon!
  4. The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak
    • 3 stars
    • Review coming soon!
  • {DNF} Picus the Thief by Robin Bennett
    • I actually may go back to this one. The premise is interesting, but I really couldn't get into it right now.
    • Stopped 50 pages in

Number of Pages Read: 1573
Favorite Book Read: Gemina
Least Favorite Book Read: The Kingdom of Oceana
Number of Sponsored Reads: 3
Number of Non-Sponsored Reads: 2


Currently Reading:

At this moment, I am reading 2 books. One actively and one that I've put off until I finish some review books.


  1. 377773230233110

~Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark #1) by Veronica Roth
-40 pages in
~City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
-250 pages in


February (Tentative) TBR

I've decided to post a bit of a tentative TBR for this next month. I really want to keep my TBR, so I'm just going to choose 6-ish books this month. Hopefully, I get to at least one book in each category this month. I have been mood-reading lately, so hopefully, I want to read these by the end of the month. 

My Two Current Reads
  1. Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis
  2. Off the Page by Samantha Van Leer & Jodi Picoult

Hopefully I get to all of these books, but who knows? Life happens.

Happy reading and Happy New Year!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment