Wednesday, January 11, 2017

December 2016 Book Haul



Hey, guys!

      I managed to acquire 14 books during this holiday season. I bought 5 for myself, 5 were ARCs or review copies sent from authors or publishing companies, and 4 as gifts that were either directly given to me or were purchased via gift card. 




  1. Alice In Wonderland & Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
  2. My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
  3. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
  4. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)  by Tahereh Mafi
  5. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
  6. Just A Normal Tuesday by Kim Turrisi +
  7. Keeping the Beat by Marie Powell & Jeff Norton +
  8. Textrovert by Lindsay Summers +
  9. Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant +
  10. The Kingdom of Oceana by Mitchell Charles +
  11. Gemina (Illuminae #2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
  12. Girl Online Going Solo (Girl Online #3) by Zoe Sugg
  13. While Beauty Slept by Elizabeth Blackwell
  14. The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist
+ For Review

Number of Books Read: 9
Number of Books Unread: 5

Thank you, KCP Loft, for Keeping the Beat, Textrovert, Zenn Diagram, and Just A Normal Tuesday! Reviews will be published soon!

Thank you, Mitchell Charles, for his novel The Kingdom of Oceana. I will be reading and review it very very soon!

Thank you to my Grandma Debbie for giving me Girl Online Going Solo & Gemina for Christmas. I'm loving them!

Thank you to my best friend Courtney for giving me While Beauty Slept & The Princess in the Opal Mask! I can't wait to read them!


Reviews for these books will be uploaded soon! I can't wait to share my thoughts with you all! 

Happy reading and Happy New Year!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment