Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 Reading Wrap Up!

Hey, guys!

     I managed to read 106 books. It shows up as 109/103 on Goodreads because it counted duplicates on my end of year summary, so I fixed it so that they kind of don't count anymore. I'm so happy with the books that I read this year, and I can't wait read more this year. I'm not changing my goal to a higher number, but I think I'm going to keep it at 100 books just because I know I will be swamped this semester with work and school. I'm cherishing the last week of my break. This will be the last week I have to write and read. Expect reviews to be scheduled for the next couple weeks. I'm unsure whether reviews will be consistant during the next few months of school, but I definitely will try! Stay tuned for more bookish fun!

*graphic novel

+review book
^book club BOTM
>school text


January

May



September

  1. The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid > ~ 3 stars
  2. {September BOTM} Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi^
  3. The Queen of Sheba by Jessica V. Barnett+
  4. Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3) by Danielle Paige

November

  1. Little Nothing by Marissa Silver+
  2. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
  3. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
  4. Life In Pieces by Chase Smith ~ 4 stars
  5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood ~ 4 stars
  6. The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase #2) by Rick Riordan

December

  1. The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
  2. The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
  3. My True Love Gave To Me edited Stephanie Perkins
  4. Keeping the Beat by Marie Powell & Jeff Norton+
  5. Textrovert by Lindsey Summers+
  6. Just A Normal Tuesday by Kim Turrisi+
  7. Deadline by Chris Crutcher
  8. Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant
  9. Spindlers by Lauren Oliver

Number of Books Read: 105
Number of Books DNF'd: 3
Number of Non-Fiction Books Read: 1
Number of Fiction Books Read: 104
Number of Book Read For School: 4

  • YA: 80
  • Middle Grade: 6
  • New Adult/Adult: 4
    • Fantasy: 38
    • Science Fiction (includes dystopian): 15
    • Realistic Fiction/Contemporary/Romance: 27
    • Manga/Graphic Novel: 15
    • Historical: 3
    • Classics: 2
    • Poetry/Verse: 3
Longest Book Read: Winter by Marissa Meyer
Shortest Book Read: My Life in Pieces by Chase Smith
Number of Pages Read: 32,592 pages
Average Length of Book: 307 pages
Average Rating: 4.1 stars

Keep an eye out for my top 16 of 2016 blog post! It will be up this week!
Reviews for my end of December reads will be coming within the next couple weeks! 

Happy reading and Happy New Year!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~

@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment