Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Julia's July 2017 TBR


Hey, guys! 

      The name's Julia, but everyone seems to call me Juju, as I'm sure you've realized by now. If you follow Liv's blog, you already know that we have decided to pick each other's TBRs for the month of July. The catch? The books had to be ones we owned and had yet to read. Naturally, I chose a couple of my favorites for her (Shadow and Bone, First and Then, etc.), but she doesn't own a lot of my treasures. She didn't have this problem! Liv loaded me up with a THICK stack for this month including most of her favorites that's she's been begging me to read since I bought them... So, without further ado, my July TBR thanks to Liv (as well as the books we plan on buddy reading together this month!)



Books Olivia Picked For Me:


  • The Fairy-Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm #1) by Michael Buckley
  • The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
  • The School For Good & Evil by Soman Chainani
  • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  • A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Buddy Reads:

  • Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows Duology #2) by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
~~~

Olivia's Reviews My TBR Books:


  • A Court Of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Distance Between Us, The by Kasie West
  • An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  • School For Good & Evil, The by Soman Chainani
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo



  • Julia
    ~Juju the Reader~
    Twitter // Instagram // Goodreads
    ~~~

    We can't wait to discuss The Glittering Court with you all! If you'd like more details about this month's read-along, then check out our announcements on Twitter, Instagram, or the more recent announcement on here!

    Olivia
    ~LivTheBookNerd~
    @LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino


    No comments:

    Post a Comment