Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday:Top Authors You Discovered This Year


Hey guys!

        My best friend Courtney suggested that I start posting Top 5 Wednesdays. Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey on YouTube. 
Here Are Lainey's Social Media Links!
Twitter // Tumblr // Instagram // Figment // Goodreads


This week's Top 5 Wednesday is "Top Authors You Discovered This Year".

These are in no particular order :)

1: Renee Ahdieh

The author that has automatically come to my head is Renee Ahdieh. Her debut novel The Wrath & the Dawn has definitely made it to my top 15 favorite books read in 2015. The sequel to The Wrath & the Dawn, The Rose & the Dagger will becoming out in May of 2016. I'm so excited!




Check out Renee's Social Media Links!

Twitter // Website // Facebook // Goodreads // Instagram // Tumblr

My Review of The Wrath & the Dawn: {click here!}

My Rating: 5 stars!






2: Soman Chainani

 The second author I discovered this year is Soman Chainani. Soman wrote The School For Good & Evil trilogy. I started the series in June and finished the first and second within a week. The third came out July 27 and I read it within a week as well. These books were so addicting and fantastic. I'm so glad I discoverd them this year! 



Check out Soman's Social Media Links!

Twitter // Website // Facebook 
// Goodreads // Instagram // Tumblr

My Review of The School For Good & Evil:
{click here}
My Review of A World Without Princes: 
{click here}
My Review of  The Last Ever After: 
{click here}

I gave all three a 5 star review!!!!



3: Elaine Dimipoulos

So, my school librarian Mrs. Longgood had some ARCs from HMH and she asked me to read some for review. I read Material Girls first. I am absolutely in love with Elaine Dimipoulos's writing. This book was pretty much perfect for me.


Social Media:

Website // Twitter // Facebook // Goodreads

My Review: {click here!}

My Rating: 5 stars!





4: Tehereh Mafi

Ah! How can I not mention Tehereh Mafi! Not only are her books fantastic, she is fantastic! I have loved watching Tehereh when she's a guest on some of my favorite BookTubers' channels and she and Ransom Riggs are so adorable. Anyway, I've read all of Tehereh's books and gaaaah so good!

Social Media:


My Review of Shatter Me: 
{click here}
My Review of Unravel Me: 
{click here}
My Review of Ignite Me: 
{click here}
My Review of Unite Me: 
{click here}

I gave all of these awesome books 5 stars!



5: Holly Smale

Now I've only read 2 of Holly's books, Geek Girl and Model Misfit. Both of which I absolutely loved. The characters are so hilarious and gahh I just love her books. 


Social Media: 

Goodreads // Facebook // Twitter  

My Rating of Geek Girl: 5 stars
My Review of Model Misfit: {click here}

My Rating of Model Misfit: 5 stars



If you haven't checked out any of these author's books, then you should definitely check these out. They are all such great books. Comment down below if you have read these books and comment your top 5 favorite authors that you discovered this year! 

Enjoy & Happy Reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment