Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Most Anticipated 2016 Releases


Hey guys!

I've been looking at all of the awesome books that are going to be released this year. HarperTeen alone has 127 books that are going to be published this year. There are 16 or so books that I'm looking forward to this year. Here are my most anticipated 2016 releases!




The Crown by Kiera Cass

Expected publication: May 3, 2016

Genres: YA, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Romance, Fantasy


Where To Find It: 


Kiera Cass?




The Siren by Kiera Cass

Expected publication: January 26, 2016

Genres: YA, Paranormal, Romance, Fantasy


Where To Find It: 


Kiera Cass!





27203016

The School for Good & Evil: The Ever-Never Handbook by Soman Chainani

Expected publication: July 19, 2016

Genres: YA, Fantasy, Middle Grade, Adventure, Romance


Where To Find It: 

ALJFAL;LAJL





17927395

A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Expected publication: May 3, 2016

Genres: YA, Fantasy, Romance, New Adult


Where To Find It: 

 I need this book!!!!



23308084

The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

Expected publication: May 3, 2016

Genres: YA, Fantasy, Retellings. Historical Fiction, Romance, New Adult


Where To Find It: 

The Wrath & the Dawn was one of my absolute favorite books from 2016, and I NEED THIS BOOK!




17838528

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

Expected publication: May 3, 2016

Genres: YA, Contemporary, Romance


Where To Find It: 

Do I know what this one is about? No. Do I care? No. Is it written by Morgan Matson? Yes. Am I going to read the crap out of this? Of course.


25486998

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

Expected publication: July 26, 2016

Genres: YA, Contemporary, Romance, Chick Lit, Realistic Fiction


Where To Find It:  Amazon // Goodreads

I adore Kasie West. She makes cliches in contemporary novels really amazing, original, and adorable.





23714109

Raging Sea by Michael Buckley

Expected publication: February 2, 2016

Genres: YA, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Dystopia, Romance, Paranormal


Where To Find It: 

Undertow was also one of my favorite 2016 releases, and I cannot wait to read Raging Sea.



23174274


Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

Expected publication: February 9, 2016

Genres: Fantasy, YA, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Romance, Fantasy, High Fantasy, Paranormal


Where To Find It: 

I really need the sequel to Red Queen...I need it...




25944381

Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard

Expected publication: January 6, 2016

Genres: Fantasy, YA, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Romance, Fantasy, High Fantasy, Paranormal


Where To Find It: 

I literally saw this in Books A Million 5 or 6 days early...Why I didn't get it...I don't know.



18584855

Heartless by Marissa Meyer

Expected publication: November 8, 2016

Genres: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, High Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction


Where To Find It: 

An Alice In Wonderland retelling? Marissa Meyer? YES!




25184383

Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky

Expected publication: February 23, 2016

Genres: YA, Contemporary


Where To Find It: 

I love boy bands. I love debuts. This looks amazing.






25063781

Summer Days & Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins

Expected publication: June 14, 2016

Genres: YA, Contemporary, Romance, Anthologies, Short Stories


Where To Find It: 

My True Love Gave To Me was such a big hit, and I still need to read that one, but I adore the the authors who are featured in this anthology. I can't wait to get my hands on this.



27272506

The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead

Expected publication: April 5, 2016

Genres: YA, Fantasy


Where To Find It: 

I have read the first 3 books in Richelle's Vampire Academy series, but I DNF'd the 4th book, but I think I'll skip the 4th & go on to the 5th. I really want to read her novel Soundless that was published in 2015, and The Glittering Court sounds fantastic.

25440127

Endure by Sara B. Larson

Expected publication: January 5, 2016

Genres: YA, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Action


Where To Find It: 

I've read the first two books in this series, and I'm excited to find out Sara B. Larson concludes this trilogy.





20443235

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski

Expected publication: March 29, 2016

Genres: YA, Fantasy, Romance, Historical, High Fantasy, Science Fiction, Dystopia


Where To Find It: 

I read the Winner's Curse in August of 2014, and I really adored it. I really need to read The Winner's Curse. I think this series is really awesome. I can't wait to get to the rest of this series read.



I can't wait for these books to come out soon. This year is such a great year for YA, and I can't wait to dive into the new releases. I know that I will probably read a lot more of the 2016 releases...I can't wait!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~



No comments:

Post a Comment