Wednesday, April 6, 2016

[[TAG]] The TBR Tag



Hey guys!

I saw this cool tag on a couple blogs and a booktube version of the tag on JesseTheReader's channel too. I thought this would be really fun to not only do on my blog, but my channel too! I plan on filming the video this weekend, so stay tuned for that! Before I answer the tag questions, here is what my current TBR looks like..excluding the books that are lent out and a couple review books.


1. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?

Considering that I mainly read print books, I usually answer that I have more print books. I used to have hundreds of books on my Kindle that I hadn't read, but when I reset my Kindle my Kindle library was reset, and now I have maybe 50 books on there.

2. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest

I'm not quite sure, but I'd have to say that it's probably The Help or Jane Eyre.

3.  A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR



This past week, I went to my local Goodwill, and bought 5 books. I bought:

~ The War of the Worlds by HG Wells
~ The Garden of the Purple Dragon by Carole Wilkinson
~ The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
~ Dark Life by Kat Falls
~ The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce




4. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover

I don't usually buy books because of their covers and none of my cover buys are on my TBR, but one of my cover buys would have to be Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix. 

5. A Book That I Never Plan On Reading

I actually don't think that I'll not read any of these books, but if I change my mind about any of these books I'll let you know ;)

6. An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For

I currently have 2 books that are published, but when I first got them they weren't published yet. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen and Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman. I plan on reading Saint Anything this summer and Legacy of Kings ASAP. 

7. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You

There are quite a few books on my TBR shelf that so many people love that I haven't gotten to yet... The Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien, Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, and Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen

8. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You

Wow, so many... The Game of Thrones by GRR Martin, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Outsiders by SE Hinton, Mistborn, Six of Crows, LOtR by JRR Tolkien, City of Bones by Cassie Clare...so many haha...

9. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read

There are a couple: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton

10. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?

...I have 1,040 books on my TBR shelf...I'm the kind of person who will add a book to my to-read shelf when it intrigues me. I like to keep track of the books that I want to read...will I ever read all 2k+ on my shelf? Nah...Do I care? Nah :D

Happy Reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment