Friday, April 1, 2016

March 2016 Wrap Up


Hey guys!

      So I've read 9 books this month! I'd call that a satisfying reading month 😊 not all are shown in the picture though. I have 2 lent out, 1 was borrowed from a friend, 1 was from my school's library, 1 is an ebook, and one is at school. 😊 Here are the books that I read during March!


• Scott Pilgrim Vol. 6 by Brian Lee O'Malley
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Half Bad by Sally Green
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️& 3/4
Play The Part by Jen Turano
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dealing With Dragons by Patricia Wrede
⭐️⭐️⭐️ & 1/2
• When the Emperor Was Divine by Julie Otsuka
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lali of the Lill: Two by Adi Mandal
⭐️⭐️ & 1/2
• The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ & 3/4
• The Search for WondLa by Tony DiTerlizzi
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ & 3/4

Unfortunately there weren't any books this month that had me fangirling uncontrollably. I think I might be getting a bit slumpy... Hopefully #DorothyMustDie by Danielle Paige will get me out of my slump. I'm currently a little over 200 pages in, and I'm totally loving it. It's so new and original. I'm definitely going to read the whole series 😻

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment