Tuesday, August 1, 2017

July 2017 Wrap Up



Hey, guys!

     This month was so productive reading-wise! The booktubeathon added so many great books to my wrap up. You can check out my reading progress this past week {here}! I did a day-by-day update about this past week's shenanigans and a wrap up of what I read. That was so much fun to do. Next year I'll be vlogging on my Instagram story, so don't forget to check that out!
This month was really busy, but I'm really happy with what I read. 




  1. First & Then by Emma Mills
    • 4.5 stars
  2. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead**
    • 4 stars
  3. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
    • 2 stars
  4. Shadow and Bone (Shadow & Bone #1) by Leigh Bardugo
    • 5 stars
  5. The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan
    • 4 stars
  6. The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs
    • 3 stars
  7. All the Feels by Danika Stone
    • 4 stars
  8. Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
    • 5 stars
  9. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
    • 5 stars
  10. The Ever Never Handbook by Soman Chainani
    • 4 stars
**Book club book of the month

I've linked the reviews I've done already, but I plan on writing the rest very soon. Stay tuned for that! I'm excited to share my thoughts with you. 

Number of Pages Read: 3,157
Favorite Book Read: Shadow & Bone or This Adventure Ends
Least Favorite Book Read: The Love Interest
Number of Sponsored Reads: 0 (oops)
Number of Non-Sponsored Reads: 10

Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino



No comments:

Post a Comment