Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August 2017 Reading Wrap Up



Hey, guys!

      This past month was so busy! Because I've been preparing for my second year of college, I've been frantically getting all of the last minute odds and ends sorted out. I've been writing up a storm so that I can have as many blog posts posted on time as possible.  Throughout that month, I managed to read 7 books and 2 novellas. I also, unfortunately, DNF'd two books and managed to have 5+ books on my currently reading shelf by the end of the month. Here are the books I actually finished this month.




  • The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
    • Rating: 3.75 stars
  • Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman
    • Rating: 4.5 stars 
    • Review coming: September 5
  • The Audition (Seraphina #0.5) by Rachel Hartman
    • Rating: 5 stars
  • {DNF} Snowball (Chronicles of a Wererabbit #1) by M.Y. Zeman*
    • DNF Review: September 9
  • Night Shift by Debi Gliori*
    • Rating: 4 stars
    • Review coming: September 12
  • Siege & Storm (Shadow & Bone #2) by Leigh Bardugo
    • Review coming: September 14
  • The Tailor (Shadow & Bone #1.5) by Leigh Bardugo
    • Review coming: September 14
  • {DNF} Trust (Between the Lions #1) by Jodi Baker*
    • DNF Review coming: September 13
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
    • Rating: 4.75 stars
    • Review coming: September 19
  • Uprooted by Naomi Novik
    • Rating: 4 stars?
    • I'm not writing a full review, check out my explanation why, {here}!
  • Utilitarianism by John Stuart Mill
    • No Rating - for school
    • I definitely did not choose to read this book. I didn't understand a lot of it...
Number of Pages Read: 2,488
Favorite Book Read: Heir of Fire
Least Favorite Book Read: the DNFs
Number of Sponsored Reads: 1 + the two DNFs
Number of Non-Sponsored Reads: 6

Number of School Texts: 1

You can check out what I'm reading over the next couple weeks here. I'm a mess of a reader, so I plan to stick to the TBR for the time being. 



Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino

No comments:

Post a Comment