Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Confusing August 2017 TBR?



Hey, guys!

      This is just a ramble/list of what I want to read, but I probably won't read yet. I'm such a huge mood reader. If I'm not interested, I won't read it until I'm ready. I just have found that I enjoy what I read more when I just go with my gut. I go back to school on the 21st, so hopefully, I get a good chunk of these (or any) books read. I'm currently reading two books, so I'll just discuss those books and then get into what I want to read soon. I don't expect myself to. There's no push. I feel a reading slump coming on (we'll blame This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills).

Currently Reading:
  • Seraphina by Rachel Hartman {audio + physical}
    • Currently at: 147/499 (30%)
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline {reread/listen with my boyfriend, Alex}
    • Currently at: 17.4%
  • City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
    • Currently at: 292/541 (54%)
  • Snowball (Chronicles of a Wererabbit #1) by M.Y. Zeman
    • Currently at: 71/235 (30%)



Required/Sponsored Reading:

{this includes review books or ARCs}
  • Snowball (Chronicles of a Wererabbit #1) by M.Y. Zeman
    • From M.Y. Zeman - out now!
  • Secrets of the Tally by Halie Fewkes 
    • From Halie Fewkes - out now!
  • The Lost Causes by Jessica Koosed Etting & Alyssa Embree Schwartz
    • From KCP Loft - out September 5th
  • Mothers and Other Strangers by Gina Sorell



Hope To Get To:

{buddy reads with Julia & books I just really want to read ASAP}

  • Siege & Storm (Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
    • Borrowed from Julia - I'm DYING to start this...but terrified
  • Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
  • A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
     
~~~

      I'm such a dork. There's no way that I'd read this much before school. These are just my options. I have more books I should knock out of my TBR, but these are the ones that appeal to me at the moment. I just went through a contemporary/romance kick, so I'm not completely out of that. I'm just gradually going back in my (ever-present) fantasy kick. There are just so many fantasy books on my TBR...

Let me know what you'd like to read this month in the comments!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin // Book Depository @LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino



No comments:

Post a Comment