Wednesday, August 2, 2017

July 2017 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

     This the last huge book haul for a while! I'm on a book buying ban until October, so....No more books unless they're sent to me. Oh well. I don't need a bunch of books I won't read right away. Here are the books I managed to accumulate before I started my ban. 



  1. Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1) by Rosamund Hodge
  2. Midnight Jewel (The Glittering Court #2) by Richelle Mead
  3. Egypt's Sister (The Silent Years #1) by Angela Elwell Hunt
  4. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
  5. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
  6. All the Feels by Danika Stone
  7. The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy: A Handbook for Girl Geeks by Sam Maggs 
  8. The Ever Never Handbook (The School For Good & Evil)  by Soman Chainani
  9. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
  10. Little Women (Little Women #1) by Louisa May Alcott
  11. Little Men (Little Women #2) by Louisa May Alcott
  12. Seven Black Diamonds (Seven Black Diamonds #1) by Melissa Marr
  13. Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch
  14. Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch
  15. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
  16. Allegient (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
  17. The Bone Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon
  18. Mothers and Other Strangers by Gina Sorell
I plan on reading a lot of these books really soon. I just read a few for the booktubeathon, so I will be posting reviews within the next few weeks. Stay tuned for some awesome reviews!


From BookOutlet: 11
From Target/Books-A-Million: 2
From Authors/Publishing Companies: 2
From Julia: 4

Number of Books I've Read: 6
Number of Books I'm Currently Reading: 1 (A dumb category, I know. I've been reading multiple books lately)
Number of Books Unread: 11


Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin // Book Depository @LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino



No comments:

Post a Comment