Monday, August 3, 2015

BookTube-A-Thon TBR


Hey guys!

       So the BookTube-A-Thon has started! It's time to tell you guys what I want to read to complete the challenges!

The Challenges:

1// Read a book with blue on the cover
2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name 
3// Read someone else's favourite book
4// Read the last book you acquired 
5// Finish a book without letting go of it
6// Read a book you really want to read
7// Read seven books



  1. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks [1]
  2. The Distance Between by Kasie West [2]
  3. Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund
  4. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
  5. The Last Ever After by Soman Chainani [6]
  6. Lord Of The Flies by William Golding 
  7. The Little Princess by F..H. Burnett [3]
  8. Out Of The Dark by Quinn Loftis [4]
Total pages: 2,851


I can't guarentee that I'm going to get through all of these because I have a busy week ahead. I'm going to try my hardest though!

Are you taking part in the BookTube-A-Thon? What are you going to read? Comment down below!

Enjoy guys!

Olivia
~livthebooknerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment