Saturday, August 15, 2015

Weekend Reads/Weekly TBR [8/14~8/16]

Hey guys!

        So my senior year has started and I'm already sooo busy! I didn't realize how busy I'd be. I overestimated myself. I've already have cried from stressed induced crap...thanks school! Thankfully, It's not going to ruin my Goodreads Challenge...guys I've already read 97 books...oh my... SO HERE'S MY WEEKEND READS/TBR! (I'm not going to set up an August TBR because who knows what's going to happen this month!)

What I'm Currently Reading!

Out Of The Dark by Quinn Loftis

Page Count: 253
Published on: June 3, 2012
Published by: Quinn Loftis
Genre(s): Fantasy, YA, Romance, Urban Fantasy
Source: eBook

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

I'm 76% throught this and I really can't put it down! It's so action packed, the romance is adorable, and the magic is mystifying! Love it! I love Jen & Decabel so much!

Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Page Count: 438
Published on: May 19, 2015
Published by: Del Rey
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Middle Grade, Fairy Tale retellings, Adult Fantasy, Fiction, High Fantasy
Source: Print: Library
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

I'm 286 pages into this, and I've been working on it for a couple weeks...I'll admit, I'm surprised it's taken me this long to read it..but it's really slow and I'm not in any hurry to pick it up, but I should finish it...it's not bad but it's slow.

T
he Last Ever After (The School For Good & Evil #3) by Soman Chainani
Page Count: 672
Published on: July 21st 2015
Published by: HarperCollins
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Middle Grade, Fairy Tale retellings
Source: Print: Hardback: Library
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED! CHECK OUT MY REVIEWS FOR THE FIRST & SECOND BOOK! [here #1] [here #2]
I've been meaning to pick this up, but I've been so busy with the BTAT and school! This will be what I read next!


~~~

What I Want To Read Soon!

Doctor Who: 11 Doctors 11 Stories by Eoin Colfer, Michael Scott, Marcus Sedgwick, Philip Reeve, Patrick Ness, Richelle Mead, Malorie Blackman, Alex Scarrow, Charlie Higson, Derek Landy, & Neil Gaiman

Page Count: 516
Published on: November 23rd 2013
Published by: Puffin
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Science, Fiction, Short Stories, Fiction
Source: Print: Paperback: Library
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

I love Doctor Who sooo much, so I'm really excited to read these short stories!

Destined For Doon (Doon #2) by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon

Page Count: 368
Published on: September 2, 2014
Published by: Zondervan
Genre(s): Fantasy, YA, Romance, Science Fiction
Source: Print: Hardback: Library
Age Rating: PG-14
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

I really loved Doon, so I'm hoping that I will love Destined For Doon just as much! You can find my review for Doon [here]!



Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Page Count: 369
Published on: August 20, 2013
Published by: Speak
Genre(s): YA, Romance, 
Source: Print: Hardback: Library
Age Rating: PG-14
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

I kind of liked If I Stay and this actually sounds more interesting than If I Stay so I figured I'd pick this up at my local library and give it a go.




       So these are the books I want to read sooner rather than later. Hopefully I'll have some time to accomplish these. I didn't have much homework this weekend so I plan on reading some more. I know I'll finish Out Of The Dark by Quinn Loftis, because I'm flying through it and I'm borrowing it from a friend from church and the borrowing term ends tomorrow or Monday, so I ought to finish the last 24% haha. Anyway, enjoy guys! There will be a review of My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult posted tomorrow and it is written by my best friend Courtney! I hope you all enjoy that. I read it this morning and it was really awesome! 

Enjoy! Happy reading!
Olivia 
~livthebooknerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment