Saturday, August 29, 2015

Weekend Reads [08/28~09/01] & Currently Reading


Hey guys!

It's that time again! It's the weekend! It's been a struggle to read as much as I would like to this month, and weekends have actually been busy lately. I've so far finished 2 of the books from my last weekend reads post. I've finished Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves #4) by Quinn Loftis & The Last Ever After (The School For Good & Evil #3) by Soman Chainani (review coming soon!). I plan on reading more next month, and hopefully I'll get used to school again *wink*. Here's what I want to try to read in the near future and what I'm currently reading!


Currently Reading:




Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Page Count: 438
Published on: May 19, 2015
Published by: Del Rey
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Middle Grade, Fairy Tale retellings, Adult Fantasy, Fiction, High Fantasy
Source: Print: Library
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

I'm about 300/426 pages through this book and I don't know if I can make myself finish it....




Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Page Count: 369
Published on: August 20, 2013
Published by: Speak
Genre(s): YA, Romance, 
Source: Print: Hardback: Library
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

I hope I like this one!








Here's What I Want To Read Next!



Destined For Doon (Doon #2) by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon

Page Count: 368
Published on: September 2, 2014
Published by: Zondervan
Genre(s): Fantasy, YA, Romance, Science Fiction
Source: Print: Hardback: Library
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

I really loved Doon, so I'm hoping that I will love Destined For Doon just as much! You can find my review for Doon [here]!



Chivalrous by Dina L. Sleiman

Page Count: 368
Published on: September 8th 2015 
Published by: Bethany House Publishing 
Genre(s): Christian Fiction, Romance, Historical Fiction, YA, Fiction, Christian Romance
Source: Print: Paperback: From Bethany House Publishing
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

I just got this in the mail from Bethany House and I'm really excited to read it.





Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason

Page Count: 384
Published on: July 7th 2015 
Published by: Bethany House Publishing 
Genre(s): Christian Fiction, Romance, Historical Fiction, YA, Fiction, Christian Romance
Source: Print: Paperback: From Bethany House Publishing
Age Rating: PG-14
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

I also got this in July from Bethany House, and I've been waiting for the right time to binge read my Bethany House books and I think within the next month will be a great time.



This will be a fun reading month. I'm excited for September..are you? Comment down below!

Enjoy! 
Happy reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment