Tuesday, August 11, 2015

#BOOKTUBE-A-THON WRAP UP


Hey guys!

        So the #BookTubeAThon has been officially over since Monday. Monday also happened to be my first day back to school. This year will be my last year in high school, and I'm just warning you guys, I will be really busy this year. I have 3 college classes that I'm taking. They are going to be difficult and I don't know how much reading I will get done, but I will do my very best! 

        ALSO! AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

  If you have been following me on Twitter and if you've liked the Liv The Book Nerd Facebook Page then you will have seen that I've set up the new schedule for book reviews and posts. Here it is!



~~~

Here is my BookTubeAThon Wrap-Up!!!





  • The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
  • The Bad Beginning (A Series Of Unfortunate Events #1) by Lemony Snicket
  • Rhymes With Witches by Lauren Myracle
    • Review coming soon!
    • My Review: 2 stars
  • The Reptile Room (A Series Of Unfortunate Events #2) by Lemony Snicket
    • Review coming soon!
    • My Rating: 4 stars
  • The Wide Window (A Series Of Unfortunate Events #3) by Lemony Snicket
    • Review coming soon! 
    • My Rating: 4 stars

Total Pages Read: 1131

Considering that I had a really busy week, I think I did a pretty good job. I completed a few challenges too!


~~~

The Challenges:

1// Read a book with blue on the cover
2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name 
3// Read someone else's favourite book
4// Read the last book you acquired 
5// Finish a book without letting go of it
6// Read a book you really want to read
7// Read seven books


I finished challenge: 1 (The Bad Beginning), 2 (The Distance Between Us), 3 (The Bad Beginning), 4 (Rhymes With Witches), 5 & 6 (The Distance Between)
I finished 6 challenges! I mean I doubled up, but that's ok! The only one I didn't finish was the 7th challenge because I read 5 books :P How did you guys do? Comment down below!


~~~

I'll have reviews of the last three books I read up on Thursday and Saturday and a Weekend Reads Post up on Friday! Hopefully! 

I'm currently reading Uprooted by Naomi Novik. I'm on page 286 out of 438 and it's really interesting, but kind of slow right now...I've been working on it for a bit...since the 3rd of August...It will be finished soon I suppose.

Anyway! Enjoy guys! Happy reading!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~

Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment