Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February Favorites


Hey guys!

      It's the end of the month, and I want to share some of my favorite things that I used/discovered/got obsessed with. 


One of the things that I loved the most this month was the show How I Met Your Mother. I've been binge watching this for quite a while, and as I'm typing this up, I'm on the second to last episode. I absolutely love this show, and I'm about to cry it's so great. I wish there was more...



 I've absolutely obsessed with these albums. Every song is addicting to listen to, and the lyrics are amazing. I love love love Patrick & Brendon's voices. My favorite songs have to be either Golden Days, Impossible Year, or Death of a Bachelor (fromr Death of a Bachelor) & The Kids Aren't Alright, Fourth of July, and Immortals (from American Beauty/American Psycho). I don't know what it is, but I really can't pick a favorite.



I've just finished The Siren by Kiera Cass, and it is by far my favorite book that I read this month. Kiera Cass did not disappoint. I absolutely adore Kiera Cass's writing, and I'm so glad that I read this book. The characters were wonderful, the plot was facinating, the story was original, and I wish there was more! I can't wait for Kiera's next book...I will die. I wish that there was a sequel...I would love one...









These are just a few of my favorite things from this month. I've also started a BookTube channel this month, so if that interests you I will link in my latest video:)


Happy reading everyone!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~



No comments:

Post a Comment