Thursday, February 4, 2016

I've Started A BookTube Channel!!!


Hey guys! 

      If you have been following my posts for a while, you may have noticed that I've mentioned that I have been wanting to start a BookTube (book reviewer/vlogger on YouTube) channel. I didn't know when or how I would start my channel, but I've finally started it. I have actually lost my footage for my next video, but I plan on filming it again, either this weekend or within the next few days. I'm really excited to join the BookTube community, and I hope that my readers and new subscribers alike love what I put up. You can check out my video {here}, and I can link the video here:



I hope you guys like my video, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the videos I plan on filming.

I plan on uploading some videos to discuss my:

  • January Wrap Up
  • January Book Haul
  • February TBR
  • February Book Haul Pt.1
  • A Review of a January read (undecided)
  • February Favorites 
I hope you are excited as I am ;) 

Well, hope y'all are having a great day! Have a great week! The weekend is almost here!

Happy reading!

~livthebooknerd~


No comments:

Post a Comment