These past two months have been hella busy, but that won't stop me from sharing my most recent monthly reads with you. In this wrap-up, I'll write a couple sentences for each book to generally tell you how I felt about each one.
In May, I managed to read ten novels, two short stories, and I DNF'd two books as well. In June, I read ten novels and graphic novels. Again, these past two months have been so busy, but I've found some new beloved titles that I cannot wait to share with you all.
May Reads:- The Witch Boy by Molly Knox Ostertag
- My Hero Academia Volume 1 by Kohei Horikoshi
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Heartstopper Volume 3 by Alice Oseman
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Norse Mythology Volume 1 by Neil Gaiman & P. Craig Russell
- DNF -- All the Stars & Teeth by Adalyn Grace
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli & Aisha Saeed
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca
- First Kill by V.E. Schwab
- A Royal Affair by V.E. Schwab
- Rhapsodic by Lauren Thalassa
- DNF-- Sabriel by Garth Nix
This book was really intriguing. I enjoyed the setting and the characterization. However, there was a lot of sadness. I finished the book feeling incredibly sad.
June Reads:- The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen
- Heartstopper Volume 4 by Alice Oseman
- Witchy by Ariel Slamet Ries
I loved this so much. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next volume. I'm hooked!