Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award!!!



Hey Guys!

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Sophie of Seamless Reader! Thank you so much Sophie! Thank you also to everyone who reads my blog and who follows! Thank you also for the 1,215 views!








Here are the rules: 


  • Nominate 15 relatively new bloggers.
  • Let them know that you've nominated them.
  • Share 10 random facts about yourself.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog!
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


I Nominate:

(sorry I'm only nominating 4) 

Maddie and Bee of Heart Full Of Books!

Jessica and Stacy of Chapter Chicks!

Chelsie of Book Addiction 101!

Andd I'm re-nominating Sophie because she's amazing :) Click Here to see her blog!

10 Random Facts:
  1. I love cats! They're so cute!
  2. I'm a nerd for anything Disney
  3. My favorite food is mashed potatoes 
  4. I'm a junior in high school
  5. I'm really shy around people my own age
  6. I love to design clothes
  7. I wish I was better at writing
  8. I love Justin Bieber...I may not like what he's been doing in the last year but I love him nonetheless
  9. I LOVE One Direction and I'm going to see them in July!
  10. I am totally in love with fictional boys.


Whaleeee there that is :) Thank you again for reading my blog and I will post a post on Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson at the end of the week! Maybe sooner! I have a term paper to work on so posts may be late coming up within the next month! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin and Instagram!

Until next time!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~




No comments:

Post a Comment