Thursday, September 24, 2015

Most Anticipated October Releases!

Hey guys!

October is coming and you know what that means! New books! It's also my birthday month! I will be turning 18 on the thirteenth and I'm really excited to spend time with my twin sister and my family and friends, and of course enjoy the new books coming out! Here are my top 5 books that I've been waiting for for the longest time and even for the shortest of times. I have been waiting for some since November of 2014 to even June of this year. 

Comment down below some of your most anticipated October releases! 

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Page Count: 384

Expected Publication: October 6th 2015
Published by: St. Martin's Griffin
Genre(s): YA, Romance, Fantasy, Contemporary, Paranormal
Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

This is my number 1 anticipated read! I've been waiting since November of last year for this book! I adore Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and I desperately wanted to read Simon and Baz's stories and I'm sooo glad that Rainbow is writing it! I'm so excited I could barf!


Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass

Page Count: 416
Expected Publication: October 13th 2015
Published by: HarperCollins/HarperTeen
Genre(s): YA, Romance, Contemporary, Dystopia, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Novella, Short Stories

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon 

OH MY GOSH GUYS DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN? THIS COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY AND IT'S FINALLY ALL TOGETHER!!! THE NOVELLAS AND EVEN MORE! AAAAAAH


Lumberjanes Volume 2 by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Brooke Allen, Shannon Wattersz

Page Count: 112
Expected Publication: October 13th, 2015
Published by: BOOM! Box
Genre(s): Sequential Art, Graphic Novel. Comics, Fantasy, Humor, YA, Fiction

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

Lumberjanes is definitely my favorite graphic novel that I've read so far, and I cannot wait to read volume 2 with my sister Bailey. She's ecstatic! 

Magnus Chase: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

Page Count: 528
Expected Publication: October 6, 2015
Published by: Disney Hyperion Books
Genre(s): Fantasy, Mythology, Middle Grade, Urban Fantasy, YA, Fiction, Adventure

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

My sister Reagan and I have been waiting for the latest book by Rick Riordan. My sister literally has a book shrine to his books and it's actually kind of amazing. I'm hoping that my little sister will get this for her birthday or something so that I can read it after her. 




The White Rose by Amy Ewing 

Page Count: 320
Expected Publication: October 6, 2015
Published by: HarperTeen
Genre(s): YA, Dystopia, Romance, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Action, Fantasy, Fiction

Where To Find ItGoodreads // Amazon

I read The Jewel by Amy Ewing in June and I absolutely crave the next one! The cliff hanger at the end of The Jewel is still fresh in my mind and I am so excited to get my hands on this one soon.




        I'm also really excited for Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, After Alice by Gregory Maguire, and A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston. I love Alice In Wonderland and I love A Thousand & One Nights story. I'm also really excited to dive into Six Of Crows...a high fantasy novel written by Leigh Bardugo I think yes!

Authors Mentioned (Twitters):

  1. Rainbow Rowell: @rainbowrowell
  2. Noelle Stevenson: @Gingerhazing
  3. Rick Riordan: @camphalfblood
  4. Amy Ewing: @amyewingbooks
  5. Leigh Bardugo: @LBardugo
  6. Gregory Maguire: none
  7. E.K. Johnston: @ek_johnston
Which book are you most excited about?


Enjoy guys! 
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment