Thursday, February 2, 2023

January 2023 Reading Wrap Up





In January, I read 14 books - including novellas, comics, graphic novels, novels, manga, and novelettes. I had an excellent reading month. I started the year with so many 5 star reads. I spent the month bouncing between my Rick Riordan reread, monster romance, and myth inspired books. It was so much fun.

✨Books Read:✨

- Spy x Family vol 11 ~ 4 stars
- Chainsaw Man vol 13 ~ 3 stars
- Highly Suspicious & Unfairly Cute by Talia Hibbert ~ 3 stars
- Blood Moon by Jillian Graves ~ 4 stars
- A Lady of Rooksgrave by Kathryn Moon ~ 4 stars

More reviews coming soon on my Instagram page and here! 

Favorite Read: Games With the Orc!!

Least Favorite: Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute 😕 - Still so much fun, but I was just not in the mood for YA this month. I loved reading and discussing this with my book club though! So much fun!

# Pages Read: 4,269
Shortest Book: Blood Moon
Longest Book: The House of Hades
Average Rating: 4.4 stars (What a great reading month! Ahh!)

⚡️See any favorites? Or do you have any recs based on what I read and loved? I'd love any monster romance recs I can get. I couldn't get enough of them!



Happy reading, friends!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment