Friday, July 29, 2016

{Book Club} July Live Show Announcement + August BOTM Announcement!


Hey, guys!

Okay, so yesterday I sent out the live show announcement to the members of the Liv The Book Club group on Goodreads that announced the dates of the live show and all of the information that you need to make sure you can get to the live show. Anyway: here is what I sent to the members of the LivTheBookClub group!

~~~

Hey, guys!

Okay, this is kind of short notice, but Julia, Courtney,& I have figured out when the live show will be! August 2 @4PM EST. We will be having a spoiler and non-spoiler discussions during our live stream and we will be discussing this book in depth, so check that out! It will be posted on the Liv The Book Nerd YouTube channel & we're figuring out how to enable you to get a notification when the live show starts. Don't forget to subscribe to get the notification! THERE IS ALSO A CHANCE THAT YOU COULD WIN A HOME MADE LIVTHEBOOKNERD BOOKMARK! WATCH THE LIVESHOW TO FIND OUT HOW!

We can't wait to discuss this book with you! Happy reading!~Liv~

Book Club Links:Twitter: @livthebookclubInstagram: @livthebookclub 

Liv's Social Media:Twitter: @livthebooknerdInstagram: @livthebooknerdYouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLAl...Blog: www.livthebooknerd.blogspot.com

Julia's Social Media:Twitter: @jujuthereaderInstagram: @juliatharp

Courtney's Social Media:Twitter: @annamariaizlandInstagram: @annamariaizland

~~~

Okay, there is one more thing that I wanted to post yesterday, but I couldn't send out another mass message last night. I wanted to announce the August book of the month is....*drum roll* 

Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw!


We are so excited to read this book! I know that I think I could relate to Scarlett ;) and I think her whole situation could be really funny if it's written well. I have high hopes for this book....

Happy reading, y'all! 
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment