Saturday, July 9, 2016

Cram-A-Thon 2016 TBR


Hey, guys!

     This written really late, but I figured I should announce this read-along and my TBR since I will be taking part in it.

Stats:
Hosted by: Whitney of whittynovels & Sara of sarawithoutanH
Starts: July 9
Ends: July 12
Challenges: 

  1. Read a book under 200 pages
  2. Read a graphic novel
  3. Read a book you've never finished
  4. Read a novella/short story
  5. Read a book written in verse
  6. Read 5 books total
This is a really chill read-a-thon, so there aren't any expectations other than to do your best and to read as much as you'd like. I chose some really short books that I've been wanting to read. 

Here are the books I plan on reading:


  • Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
  • The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
  • Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them by J.K. Rowling
  • Attack On Titan Volume 1 by Hajime Isayama
  • The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan (finishing from the Biannual Bibliothon)
I can't wait to read these books. I'm really loving The Hidden Oracle and I know that I will love all of these books!

Comment down below if you're also going to take part in this read along too! Tweet me @livthebooknerd for updates and stuff too!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~


@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment