Sunday, July 17, 2016

Summer BookTube-A-Thon 2016 TBR


Hey, guys! 

It's that time again! Last year, I took part of the BookTube-A-Thon and I read 5 books during that week. This year I hope that I read at least 5 books. Lately, I've been in a slump (thanks a lot ACOMF!). So, I've picked a few short books that I've been meaning to read for a while. 

Like last year, there are 7 reading challenges:

  1. Read a book with yellow on the cover
  2. Read a book only after sunset.
  3. Read a book you discovered through booktube.
  4. Read a book by one of your favourite authors.
  5. Read a book that is older than you.
  6. Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation
  7. Read seven books.
Seven books is pretty ambitious for me, because I'm so busy during the week, but I plan non reading as much as I can, even if the books don't coinside with the challenges. So I guess here are those books:
  • Challenge 1: Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer
  • Challenge 2: Phage by Mark Tamplin (RE, Attack On Titan Volume 4 (not shown), or Never by Shay Lynam (Kindle ARC)
  • Challenge 3: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Challenge 4: Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
  • Challenge 5: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
  • Challenge 6: The BFG by Roald Dahl

That's 8 books! Hopefully I get through most of these books. I've already started a couple of these books, but not far enough that it would be a big deal. Comment down below if you're participateing in the BookTube-A-Thon and the books that you're planning on reading.

Don't forget to check out the LivTheBookClub read-along too! We're reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo! Click {here} to join!

Happy reading!

Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment