Currently I am reading Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I needed a fluffy read after reading multiple fantasy/paranormal/science-fiction novels. I'm a mood reader you see so I follow my gut...even if I need to read something for review...Reading is my hobby, I don't want to force myself to read anything. If I force myself to read something I won't enjoy it!
Lesson of the day: If you love to read, don't force yourself to read anything you don't want to read at the moment.
SO! I plan on reading reading (in the near future):
- The Poisoned Emerald by Sarena and Sasha Nanua
- A Time To Live by Jonas Lee
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- Invaded by Melissa Landers
- Geek Girl by Holly Smale
- One Man Guy by Micheal Barakiva
- Legend by Marie Lu
If you guys have read any of those, comment down below! What should I read next???
Shout out to Jonas Lee for sending me bookmarks and a copy of A Time To Live! I expected the bookmarks but I didn't expect A Time To Live at all! Thank you so much!
Expect a review soon guys!
My Weekly Favorites:
- Once Upon A Time -- I'm obsessed with this so it's soo good
- Bret's Blend Tea Trop-a-rocka diet tropical tea (Snapple)
- EOS Sweet Mint lip balm
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Corn Casserole
- Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
- My boyfriend Joe ;)
I've decided to post every Monday and Friday :) I will probably post in between then if I have time but in the next couple months I will be busy with a term paper that is worth over half of my grade. Hopefully I do well haha.
Until next time guys!