Saturday, July 11, 2015

#CRAMATHON TBR

June 10th, 2015

Hey guys! 

So, this weekend I've be participated in WhittyNovel's CRAMATHON this weekend (June 10~June 13). The CRAMATHON's purpose is to read a bunch of little books on your TBR pile and kind of make yourself feel better about your Goodreads Goal. Honestly, I'm about 20 books ahead of my reading schedule, but the CRAMATHON sounded really fun, so I'm excited to show you the books I chose to read. Also, there are challenges, but I decided not to most of the challenges because I didn't have a couple books that would fulfill the challenges. 


 
I decided to read:

  • The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies
  • Circle Of The Mage: Sandry's Book (#1) by Tamora Pierce
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline 
  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  • Simon VS. The Homo Sapien's Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  • The Nevergirls: In A Blink by Kiki Thorpe [not shown]
I plan on reading In A Blink with my baby sister tonight, and I'm already 1/3 of the way done with The Lemonade Wars and I'm 80 pages into Ready Player One, so this ought to be fun.

Are you guys partiscipating in the #CRAMATHON? Comment down below what books you're reading!
I'll have a wrap-up on Monday with all the books I've read for the #CRAMATHON. Make sure to follow @WhittyNovels & @CramAThon on Twitter and subscribe to her YouTube channel because she is amazing! Also, make sure to follow me on Goodreads and on Twitter (@livthebooknerd) to follow my progress through my books!

Enjoy guys!
Olivia
~livthebooknerd~




No comments:

Post a Comment